Patrons, please note:
To provide the best performance experience, it is essential that the performers are able to show their full range of skill by being unmasked. For everyone's safety, we are taking the following precautions, including a strict testing protocol for students, crew, directors, and all others involved:
• A minimum distance of six (6) feet will be maintained between performers and the nearest audience members
• All audience members will be required to remain masked throughout the performance
• Unmasked performers will be tested two (2) times during the week leading up to the performance.
• The second of these tests will be submitted between 48 to 24 hrs before the opening performance.
• All staff not involved in direct performance will wear a mask or face covering while at work
• If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to the Ticket Office via email at email@example.com